The Construction User Magazine - Spring 2017
CLICK TO READ ONLINEThe Construction User is TAUC's official magazine. Read by more than 8,000 construction industry professionals each quarter, our full-color publication gives readers a fresh and thought-provoking perspective on union construction and the issues contractors, labor and owner-clients face on a daily basis.
The new Spring 2017 issue is jam-packed with information! It features a wealth of exclusive columns and feature articles, including:
* Forecasting the Future: Interview with Futurist Amy Webb
* Suicide Prevention in the Construction Industry
* Breslin on the New Administration
* Building Trades Caucus Speaks on Infrastructure Needs
* Plus columns from our regular contributors, including TAUC Legal Counsel Steve Fellman, our committee chairs and more!
Click hereto launch the digital viewer and read the magazine online -- and if you'd like a free subscription to the print version of the magazine, just send your name and address to David Acord at firstname.lastname@example.org.