OSHA adds four new members to Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health
OSHA announced late last month that it has added four new members to its Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health:
- Jeremy Bethancourt, co-owner and program director, Arizona Construction Training Alliance, Scottsdale, Ariz.
- Roger Erickson, mobilization, optimization, stabilization and training administrator, International Brotherhood of Boilermakers, Iron Ship Builders, Blacksmiths, Forgers and Helpers, AFL-CIO, Kansas City, Kan.
- Kristi K. Barber, president, Glen C. Barber and Associates Inc., Rapid City, S.D.
- Donald L. Pratt, president and CEO, Construction Education & Consulting Services of Michigan, Auburn, Mich.
Each will serve a two-year term. Also, OSHA re-appointed two members to serve another term:
- Walter A. Jones, occupational safety and health associate director, Laborers' Health and Safety Fund of North America, Washington, D.C.
- Steven D. Hawkins, assistant administrator, Tennessee Occupational Safety and Health Administration, Nashville, Tenn.
The 15-member committee meets at least twice a year.