The Construction User Magazine - Spring 2018
The Construction User is TAUC's official magazine. Read by more than 8,000 construction industry professionals each quarter, our full-color publication gives readers a fresh and thought-provoking perspective on union construction and the issues contractors, labor and owner-clients face on a daily basis.
The new Spring 2018 issue is jam-packed with information! It features a wealth of exclusive columns and feature articles, including:
* The Opioid Crisis in Midwest Construction - See Page 12
* Helping Craftworkers with Substance Abuse Problems - See Page 18
* Union Construction in the Age of the Customer -- See Page 24
* Lindauer on Our Industry's Next Challenge - See Page 6
* Plus columns from our regular contributors, including TAUC Legal Counsel Steve Fellman, our committee chairs and more!
Click here to launch the digital viewer and read the magazine online -- and if you'd like a free subscription to the print version of the magazine, just send your name and address to David Acord at email@example.com.