Thomas J. Reynolds Safety Awards
Recognizing excellence in construction safety and health
Criteria for Thomas J. Reynolds Awards:
- Recognition is based on a Days Away, Restricted or Transferred (DART) Rate 25% below the Bureau of Labor Statistics national average for the previous year.
- All work-hours under all collective bargaining agreements (i.e. local agreements, NMA projects, other project labor agreements, etc.) are eligible.
- Only direct-hire work-hours should be included - do NOT include subcontractor hours.
- Only one (1) form should be submitted per company - it should include ALL jobs for the current year.
- Companies with multiple subsidiaries may submit for multiple awards, provided they have separate Federal ID numbers (please provide the Federal ID number to differentiate between companies). A separate application fee will apply.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS -- DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2020!