Six new members elected to TAUC Board of Directors
Outgoing Board members Tony Downey (L) and Gary Bohn (R). Center: Outgoing TAUC President Bob Santillo.HILTON HEAD, S.C. - Governing members of The Association of Union Constructors (TAUC) on May 16 elected six new members to the TAUC Board of Directors:
- Scean Cherry of Day and Zimmermann NPS;
- Bill Cornell of McCarl's Inc.
- Kathi Dobson of Alberici Constructors;
- Dave Flickinger of Kiewit Power Constructors;
- Jake Locklear of Atlantic Plant Maintenance; and
- Jim Walker of the Great Lakes Fabricators and Erectors Association.
The election took place at the 2012 TAUC Leadership Conference, held in Hilton Head, South Carolina. Outgoing TAUC President Robert Santillo congratulated the new members, whose names were placed into nomination by the nominating committee.
Outgoing board members Gary Bohn of Kiewit Power Constructors, Tony Downey from Day & Zimmermann NPS and Bill Ligetti from the Ironworker Employers Association of Western Pennsylvania were also recognized by Santillo and thanked for their contributions to the association.