The "Codes of Excellence"
For the first time they can be found in one place
In an increasingly competitive construction climate, several International Unions have made efforts to increase the professionalism of their trades people by adopting "codes" or "standards" of excellence.
The Association of Union Constructors (TAUC) has compiled these documents below so that union contractors can easily access them.
Click on the links to view the codes or standards for the following organizations:
- International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers
- International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers
- International Union of Painters and Allied Trades
- Sheet Metal Workers International Association
- United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipe Fitting Industry of the United States and Canada
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- Operative Plasterers' and Cement Masons' International Association
If you have any questions please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.