Eight new directors elected to board
The following individuals were elected to a two-year term (2009-2011):
- Gary Bohn, Kiewit Power Constructors Company;
- Robert Bowen, Bowen Engineering Corporation;
- Tony Downey, Day & Zimmermann NPS;
- Jake Hardy, NAES Power Contractors;
- Steve Johnson, GEM Industrial;
- William Ligetti, Ironworker Employers Association of Western Pennsylvania;
- Ted Sharp, APComPower; and,
- Eric Waterman, Ironworker Management Progressive Action Cooperative Trust.
Newly-elected President Robert Santillo said he is looking forward to working with the new board to continue building on the momentum Immediate Past President Robert Hoover generated.
"We need to expedite solutions to our current position in the market," Santillo said. "I am looking forward to seeing this highly-proficient board make significant advances on the firm foundation my skilled predecessor created."