New Affiliate Member Welcome Kit
Your application was approved and dues are paid... now what?
Welcome New TAUC Affiliate Members
Your application has been approved and your dues are paid. Your company is officially an Affiliate Member of TAUC…so now what?
- TAUC will highlight your company in its monthly eNewsletter with a description of the type of work your company performs
- Update your company profile so that your listing in the online Member Directory is up to date and accurate
- Add any individuals to your company profile that should be receiving the TAUC quarterly magazine, The Construction User, the monthly eNewsletter, and any other communications related to upcoming events and opportunities. This would include who should be listed as the Primary, Directory, Alternate, and Billing Contacts.
Log-In with Your New User Name and Password
- Please let TAUC know if someone from your company would be interested in participating in the: Labor Committee; Environmental Health and Safety Committee; Government Affairs Committee; or the Education/Convention Committee
- Consider attending an upcoming TAUC Event like the Annual Leadership Conference or State of the Union Construction Industry Forum.
- Consider sponsoring a TAUC Event or advertising in the quarterly magazine, the monthly eNewsletter, or website – www.tauc.org