The Construction User Magazine
FREE DOWNLOAD: Summer 2010 issue of "The Construction User"
The summer issue of The Construction User is now available for downloading in PDF format -- just click on the link below!
This issue celebrates the upcoming 10th anniversary of NMAPC's Zero Injury Safety Awards with a special retrospective look back on how the "zero injury" concept was first created.
Also included in the summer edition:
- An exclusive recap of the 2010 TAUC Leadership Conference in Phoenix
- Mark Breslin calls for the union construction industry to adopt mandatory dress code and uniform policies
- New TAUC Labor Committee Chair Gary Bohn on the importance of universal reciprocity
- TAUC General Counsel Steve Fellman on OSHA's controversial new enforcement stance
- News from the Quality Construction Alliance Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C.
- And much, much more!
Viewing/downloading instructions: To view the issue in your browser, simply click on the link below. To download to your computer, right-click and choose "Save Target As..." or "Download Linked File."
The Construction User Summer 2010